Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Swagger


Are you sitting down? Don't just say you're sitting down, actually sit down. The world was rocked today with news that Justin Bieber's Swagger Coach has left him to pursue bigger and better things. Although I can't imagine what would be bigger and better than the Biebs Swagger Coach, the fact remains Bieber is without a Swagger Coach. Although Ryan Good's (no relation) official title was "Road Manager",  an article in the Huffington Post today has Bieber describing their relationship as such, "I have a swagger coach that helps me and teaches me different swaggerific things to do," Bieber said in 2010, adding, "He has helped me with my style and just putting different pieces together and being able to layer and stuff like that."

Wow, profound.

I'm not quite sure what impact this news will have the rest world but I for one, will miss these "swaggerific looks".


These big old lady glasses and hair cut scream "swagger".

Swagger Lesson #2: Make a heart with your hands!


No, trust me, keep brushing your hair towards your face

Fingers crossed that the new Swagger Coach will
make him keep his shirt buttoned.

Yes, yes and yes! The fake mustache!


Bieber with his Swagger Coach....the final piece to this
puzzle is solved!

This reminds me, I should really pay my "Rad Coach" more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment